Your privacy is the first priority of Tech Food Trip so read carefully this page to have a better understanding of our terms and conditions. This page explains how Tech Food Trip collects, uses, and discloses your Personal Information. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Information Collected by Tech Food Trip:
In order to provide excellent services, we have to save and collect some of your personal information in our database. When you interact with us, you may provide us with Personal Information such as your name, email address, phone number, and information you include in communications with us.
We may obtain Personal Information about you from third-party sources which help us in fraud detection and prevention so that we can provide you with a safer environment. We may collect personal Information from lead generation firms that assist us in improving our service offering, and advertising and marketing partners who assist us in monitoring and measuring our ad campaigns.
How does the Collected Information Help Us?
The collected information helps us for the following purposes:
- To deliver the services you want and to improve your experience with our website.
- According to Users’ personal preferences and experiences, we will continue to develop, modify, expand, and improve our Services.
- To offer our Users ongoing customer service and technical support.
- To reach our Users with general or individualized service-related notices and promotional messages.
- The collected information assists us in updating and analyzing our information in order to reach more people.
- To facilitate, sponsor, and provide specific content, we may collect your information.
- To improve our data security and fraud detection skills.
- To follow all applicable rules and regulations.
- It also helps us in providing expert aid solely at your request.
How your Information is Utilized?
Tech Food Trip has collaborated with a variety of carefully selected service providers including hosting and server co-location services, web analytics, e-mail distribution data and cyber security services, domain name registrars, fraud detection and prevention services, monitoring services, and content providers, and our legal and financial advisors.
So we may share your Personal Information with the Third Party Service Providers which could include your name, postal address, internet protocol address, email address, account name, unique personal identifier, and an online identifier. The information about products or services purchased, obtained, or considered could also be shared with them.
Cookies and Third Parties:
Cookies are text files that are placed on your computer to gather regular internet log information as well as visitor behavior data. This information helps us track website visitor usage and to generate statistical reports on website activities.
Our Third-Party Service Providers ensure the right operations to assess our performance and marketing efforts, and to personalize your experience. Please be aware that we are not liable for the information you supply to a third party.
This privacy statement only applies to Tech Food Trip only, thus, when you visit other websites, even if you click on a link on any link you should read their respective privacy statements.
Last Updated: 23th June 2022